The story of the ‘Computer Towers’ and the infamous trial of Jerry Sandusky continues to reverberate around the world.

The trial began in April 1998 after Sandusky admitted to molesting 10 boys in a Penn State dormitory.

The trial itself began with the testimony of an anonymous witness who had seen Sandusky masturbating in a shower, and it ended with Sandusky pleading guilty to sexual assault and a 15-year prison sentence.

Sandusky’s attorney, Jerry Sanders, was eventually convicted of perjury in the trial and sentenced to life in prison.

Sanders was exonerated in 2004 and has since been pardoned by President Obama.

He and his wife, Nancy, have maintained their innocence and have launched a new documentary titled “The Real Jerry Sander,” which premieres this fall on Netflix.

The Sanders have not been able to keep up with the events that unfolded in the courtroom, but they have maintained a strong public presence.

Nancy Sanders recently told NBC’s TODAY show that she feels as if her husband is “a prisoner of a nightmare.”

“He’s been in a prison that has no doors, no windows,” she said.

“It was horrible.”

A few months after the trial ended, Sandusky was found guilty of 15 counts of sexual abuse against boys, including sexual contact and groping, according to the Associated Press.

His convictions were overturned in 2003, and he was sentenced to 80 years in prison for the most serious charge, a third-degree murder charge.

In 2006, Sander’s wife, Patricia, died in a car accident, and Sander was convicted of second-degree manslaughter.

The charges were dropped when Sander turned himself in in 2012.

Sander was released from prison in 2013.

The former Penn State assistant football coach pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of involuntary manslaughter in February, but was released early in 2019, after serving 10 years in jail.

Sander has since returned to teaching and running for a local church.

Sandenberg is the subject of the new Netflix documentary, and the Sanders are taking the public into their home, where the couple’s two sons, Ryan and Jaxon, have lived since 1995.

Ryan is now 15 and Joxon is 17.

The documentary opens with the Sandernes’ living room in a brick house in the Pennsylvania countryside, and a photograph of their sons, who are now 7 and 8.

They share a house and a trailer with a young boy named Sam.

Ryan Sandernaughs says he had a tough childhood.

He was raised Catholic, and there were times he didn’t eat breakfast, so he would sleep in the house until he was hungry.

He remembers playing in the yard with the dog and then running around the backyard and hitting birds.

“The thing that I always had to work hard for was my family,” he said.

“I remember that I had to take care of them and that’s how I got my start.”

Sandernaugh’s life has been defined by the events of the early 2000s, as the family has been rocked by the revelations of the Jerry Sandakys’ criminal trial.

On Sept. 6, 2001, Sandernaugus was driving to a football practice in his hometown of West Chester, Pennsylvania, when he crashed into a parked car.

He suffered injuries that required stitches to his face, jaw and scalp.

Sandernauces car was hit by a car that Sandernawes daughter, Andrea, was in, and both Sandernaises were killed.

The following day, the Sander family was in the news again.

In February, Sanders brother, Jax, was charged with murder after Andrea Sandernaghs ex-boyfriend, Anthony Dennard, was accused of killing Sandusky.

In March 2002, Andrea Sander pleaded guilty in the death of her ex-husband.

Sanders lawyer argued that the plea agreement was too lenient.

He later withdrew the case, saying Andrea Sanders decision was not his alone.

In December 2002, a federal judge ordered Sander to serve a prison term of at least 15 years.

His lawyers said that they were not surprised when Sanderny went free and the judge set his sentence at 25 years.

On Oct. 14, 2006, a jury convicted Sander of 30 counts of involuntary homicide and involuntary manslaughter.

In the guilty verdict, the jury was split on the severity of Sander s crimes.

Sanderson, who was initially found guilty, was acquitted in March 2007, but his sentence was increased to life.

In June 2008, the family filed a motion for a new trial.

The judge denied that motion, citing procedural errors in the case.

In November 2009, a judge granted a request by the Sandi ers to change the sentence, arguing that the original sentence was too light.

On May 20, 2011, a U.S. District